When customers set up an account at Paper Art Gift, they choose a password to protect their account information, choose a strong password, unique and safe to keep the account. Customers can also change the password regularly by visiting the “My account” section of the website. They must not share the password with anyone and are responsible for keeping the password secure. If customers have the trouble of using email information and address as their registration, please ensure the password is correct, if they continue to log in unsuccessfully, please contact us by email, phone number updated on the website.
I. How to collect the information
We collect the customers’ information in many ways:
- Customers’ information is provided to us
1. When the customers register an account on the website Paperartgift.com, we will collect full of information such as name, email address, permanent address and password.
2. If customers give us the order, we collect personal information which they provide us such as delivery information, payment, and shipping.
3. If customers order us a design, we will collect personal information to design for the products, the upcoming event of customers, such as wedding party, birthday party,…
4. If the customers participate in the promotion programs, the game of us, we will collect personal information from them. However, participating in the game will be voluntary so that they can not disclosure requested information.
- The information is collected automatically
When customers visit the website of us, we can collect the information automatically such as:
1. Using many sites to access the “product” section in which customers are searching
2. The customers deal with our products which they bought
3. Technical information: IP address, time zone, and location, the web browser of customers and related information.
4. The data which we or another collect customers from the cookie and similar tracking technologies.
- The information from other sources:
We can collect the information from the third party, such as postal service and other parties supporting us in shipping the products as customers’ request.
We use the information to:
- We create customer’s orders and complete them accurately.
- Maintaining and improving the website, it contains online experience personalization of customers.
- Keeping the website of us safe and secure.
- Providing information for customers accurately.
- Informing the products which we provide, preferential programs.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the ads which we promote to customers
- Managing the internal activities, troubleshoot, data analysis, statistical feedback, and survey.
We use personal information to carry out our legal obligations. We use this personal information to provide information about us to customers.
II. The purpose of collecting personal information of the customer
We use personal information to fulfill our legal obligations. And we use this personal information to provide information about us to our customers.
a. Dealing with requests to provide products and services, conduct payment orders, and complete transaction orders or inquiries.
b. Providing products and services through e-commerce wallets
c. Analysis, behavior statistics, and personal profiles
d. Managing a user's account to avoid bad behavior which is detrimental to customers and the company.
e. Carry out researching and marketing research to improve the product.
f. Serving for marketing purposes, promotions, sweepstakes, discount codes, etc.
g. Prevent, identify, investigate and prosecute criminal liability in any territory (but not limited to money laundering, terrorism, cheat or other financial crimes)
III. The scope of information use
Paper Art Gift commits to using the customer's information to:
- Manage and authorize the use of PAG products for customers
- Contact, notify customers when the product changes
- Carry out care service and support post-sale
- Handle complaints and disputes
When necessary, we may use this information to contact the customer directly in the form of email, phone, message, ... Customers may also receive email through providing product information and new services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information, ... if customers subscribe to email notification.
IV. Information storage time
Customer information is an important input for Paper Art Gift to provide and manage the use rights and exchange products, so customer information is stored throughout the operation process of Paper Art Gift.
V. People or organizations may have access to information
The management, who is responsible for an operational task of Paper Art Gift website of Paper Art Vietnam, may disclose personal data to the parties mentioned below in accordance with the verification purpose above:
a. consultants (including auditors), third party service providers, agents or independent contractors providing support services for PAG's business operations.
b. Any person whose national or international law, regulation or other applicable law permits or requires disclosing information to them.
c. Any court, tax office, or other state agency (including state agencies investigating violations or crimes).
d. Any credit institution that conducts to check credit, anti-money laundering checks for the purpose of fraud prevention and criminal investigation.
e. Any individual or organization that we think that we should provide support for service requests related to the product or company.
f. In the case that we believe that this will help us to protect our legitimate rights before the law, emergency and necessary to protect the personal safety of PAG members.
VI. Address of the unit collecting and managing information
Paper Art Viet Co., Ltd
Tran Huy Lieu Street, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
VII. Modes and tools for consumers to access and edit data
At any time customers may also access and modify your personal information under the appropriate links that we provide.
The modifications can be made via Email, login to the account directly which customers have registered or sent email, hotline for us to be instructed to change and edit.
VIII. The mechanism of receiving and resolving consumer complaints.
When detecting personal information is used for the wrong purpose or scope, customers can provide information and evidence relating to this address: Paper Art Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Address: Tran Huy Lieu Street, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Or call CU: 0903 906 946 - (028) 3622 5568
Within 15 working days from the date of receiving the member's complaint, the Complaints Division shall have to find out the cause of the complaint and make a resolution. Respond to the members about the results of the complaint settlement. Depending on the level and feature of the complaint, the department/unit in charge of settling complaints shall take specific measures. If the agreement is still unable to resolve the member's complaint, both parties will have the right to request the competent legal authority to intervene and ensure the legitimate interests of the parties.